Friday 15 May 2015

Unboxing the msm may 2015 box!

This is my first unboxing post! This is a new subscription box called my style mile box and it has 2 variants-msm express box and msm select box! You can order it from msmbox.com! The 1st one is for rupees 495 and the second one for rupees 995.i have purchased the msm express box and this is all that i got in my box!


Lovely smelling soap!! This made the box smell good too! I have lots of shower gels to use now so i will use this later! The ingredients list is very impressive too! Since it also has walnut grits it will also help in exfoliation! And the shea butter and olive and almond oil will moisturize the skin making it soft and smooth! This retails for rupees 175.Moving on to the next product i got



This is a pomegranate face pack from the brand w2.i havehave never heard of this brand before but then again i love trying new products! This is supposed to help the skin retain moisture and not dry out!
It also says that it improves the elasticity of the skin and reduces pigmentation. It sure has very tall claims..but the ingredients list doesn't impress me at all.i rather prefer herbal face packs than one loaded with parabens ans sulphates.this retails for rupees 150.

Now for the next product



This is an eye liner pencil in a green shade from the brand makeover.i like the color and the pencil packaging too! Here's a swatch on my hand!


It has little bit of shimmer in it which looks fabulous. I have used it already and got compliments from people.i like this a lot and will use this daily! Moving on to next product!!


Bangles!!! In such a cute potli!! I loved it so much and it goes so well with the kurtis i have! I am so happy they sent me this color! Here's how they look!


So damn pretty!!! In love with these!!
Usually they send out lots of vouchers in their boxes but i live in a city where i can never use any of the vouchers they send..so i got a bonus product! A shower gel!! 




It has the goodness of lemons and tea tree extract as well! It smells refreshing! I have used this once and it makes your skin soft and smooth..the gel is yellowish in color! I am not sure how much this costs because there is nothing written about the price..this could be a full size product or a sample too..i am not sure but its from the U.S!! Love it!

The other product is one that i have already reviewed earlier !! A bright neon orange nail polish! Here's how it looks!

Love this color a lot and only 2 coats are needed to get the actual color! This retails for 70 rupees which is quite cheap for the amazing color and quality of this.i am happy! Cant stop staring at my nails!

Overall i am happy with the products i have got in my msm express box!! It is definitely worth the money you pay. Give it a try and let me know in the comments what you feel about this subscription service box! Hope this was a helpful review for all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment