Friday 15 May 2015

review of Glomed face wash!

Today's post will be a review of this facewash that i have been using for quite long from Ethicare remedies. This is the Glomed facewash.I purchased it off their website and it costs 153 rupees plus shipping extra. I had used their ethiglo face wash before too and wanted to give this one also a try.without any further ado here's my review!





I am impressed with the ingredients list! It contains glycolic acid ,aloe vera,pro vitamin B5 and liquorice extract.. The liquorice extract will help with skin brightening and glycolic acid will help fighting pimples and acne.after i wash my face,i see an immediate glowing skin and the skin feels extremely smooth to touch! I love the effect of this facewash on my skin..to be honest i find it amazing!
As you can see in the pictures it is a transparent liquid with red and white beads.the beads dissolve on using which is probably why this works so well.aloe vera will moisturize your skin beautifully and that is why my skin feels so smooth and soft afrer using this.overall i love this and will repurchase again! 
Do give it a try and let me know in the comments about what you feel about this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment