Thursday 7 May 2015

love and joy all good scents review

I am so irritated as i can not access internet on my laptop and am forced to blog through my mobile which is very uncomfortable!! I have decided to keep my reviews short and to the point instead of writing essays! Well here i go with another fav product review which is a scent from all good scents!!!





I am in love with the strong scent and the fact that it lasts for the entire day is even better!!!
At 750 rupees it is a pretty good deal considering the quality of the scent you are getting!
It is available at fabbag.com and allgoodscents.com too!
You can clearly see the amazing combination of the top notes and base notes they have in this particular scent..that hopefully gives you an idea of the scent and i can personally guarantee that you will love it if you are into strong long lasting fragrances!! Do explore it and let me know what you think of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment