Friday 15 May 2015

review of tiens nail polish!

This might be kind of odd to do a review of a nail polish but i love these colors and couldn't help but do a review on them! :)
I will review two of the colors together with a picture of how they look on my nails! I am in love with these!
First one is in the shade 43 which is a beautiful bright neon orange! Love love love it!



This pic might do a little injustice to this color but in real this is extremely bright! I have a neon pink polish too but i think this is way prettier! These are super cheap too! Just 70 rupees.and the application part is so easy! No mess at all.the applicator brush is also very good and the color comes beautifully in just two coats! The other shade is 30 and is a berry toned color..sort of a mix of pink and red..but is beautiful as well..






I painted my nails randomly and still it looks good!!  :)
Do give these nail polishes a try and choose your favorite color from their entire range!
Let me know how you like these in the comments below!
Hope this review was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment