Monday 24 October 2016

review of pineapple matte lipstick shade 103

Today's post is another lipstick review by a lesser know brand but extremely good one! This brand is called "PINEAPPLE".Apparently it is some turkish brand but their lipsticks are available here so i puchased them at a mall.It was a matte lipstick and I just have 2 matte lipsticks so I added this to my collection.I mostly have pure reds and maroons and this colour is a mix of nude and pink so i thought I'd give this shade a try.The shade number is 103.The packaging is a matte black plastic case.I will be inserting photos for a better understanding.
well,the lipstick has intense pigmentation right from the first swipe and also is completely matte but not too moisturising,I tend to have chapped lips and i need to apply lip balm before applying this or this will reveal the cracks very prominently.But the color is very good,it suits my skin tone too so i like it, one more thing- it has a very strong scent which some people might not like..its a good scent but strong too.
This is the packaging-





swatches-
with flash-

without flash-


it is a pretty color for all skintones. Overall i would say this is a good quality lipstick (compareable to nyx ones) and if this is available at your country then go ahead and try it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment