Thursday 8 October 2015

Review of NYX Butter lipstick Sweet Tart (BLS02)

I think it is evident that I am clearly a die-hard lipstick lover and i keep purchasing lipsticks everytime I am at the mall,and coming up with reviews for each and everyone of them!
This is my most recent purchase from the mall- a NYX butter lipstick..although I honestly wanted to take them all but couldn't afford so many at once so I ended up deciding to pick this shade.This is in the shade "sweet tart" which is a gorgeous deep pink color with a good shine.the formula is intensely moisturising as well.I bought this for rupees 600 which i think is kind of expensive but maybe its because it has been imported from U.S or something? well,moving on to the review..
The packaging looks like this-







This is how it looks on my lips.the actual color it comes out to be..It has extremely good pigmentation with just one swipe. i feel that it will suit both warm toned and cool toned skin equally well and it is a gorgeous shade of pink too!

It does transfer easily enough while eating so that's a bit sad! apart from all that it is a pretty good color with a moisturising formula which can be easily worn even if you have chapped lips.I tend to have dry lips all the time and i never need a lip balm under this lipstick! overall,i think its a good deal!



The "butter lipsticks" range has many pretty colors and I will definitely buy some more shades in the future!As of now I am n love with this one!
let me know about your favorite nyx lipsticks in the comments below! hope this review was helpful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment