Thursday 18 June 2015

review of gulnar handmade soap-coffee vanilla

Today I'll be reviewing a delicious soap from Gulnar! P.S-it isn't edible though! This is handmade by village artisans so that's a very encouraging story behind these! I'm guessing this had given jobs to lot of poor people and it makes me happy to think I have a product from such a good brand.also its animal cruelty free!! It specifically says no child labour too.well moving on to the review,I got this from FABBAG in one of my month's bags(which I can't remember right now) I started using it just few weeks back so I decided its time I wrote the review already!
You can purchase it from fabbag.com or gulnar.in
This is the sample size but its enough to last u a months use.it costs rupees 250 (the original size bar)
Here's what it looks like-






It contains coffee powder and glycerine and vanilla extract.it smells more of coffee and after I wash up with this soap I noticed that my skin still smells like coffee for a few hours.the scent isn't strong but is light so it won't bother sensitive noses! There was a funny informative fact about coffee on the side too.its sweet that they came up with such an idea even for a sample! This is how the soap looks like




The fine coffee grits are directly visible and the bar smells of coffee too.it lathers up nicely but it won't lather too much like shower gels do.it leaves the skin soft and smelling like coffee. Also coffee is good for the skin so this is a good soap to use daily for moisturizing the skin.overall I like this product and I would repurchase the other variants too in the future.also I have the lemongrass and mint variant but I haven't started using that one yet.after this one finishes I'll start using that and I'll be writing a review on that variant too soon!

Hope this review was helpful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment